Virtual workshops customized for your organization and current needs.
Becoming an Ally
> Do you see yourself as an ally and at the same time wonder what it is OK to say?
> What does it really mean to be an Ally?
> How would people recognize you as an ally?
> How do you understand, own and manage your privilege?
> How can you get better at this?
These and other relevant questions will be answered during this 90-minute webinar presented by Dr. Helen Turnbull, an internationally recognized Thought Leader in the area of Global Inclusion and Unconscious Bias.
Dr. Turnbull will address the following topics:
- Why do we feel awkward talking about Race?
- What knowledge and skills do you need to stay in courageous conversations?
- The relationship between Privilege, Power and Difference
- How do Micro-Inequities show up at work?
- What are the 7 forces that keep Institutionalized Racism in place.
- What are 10 steps to improving your ability to become an Ally.
Participants: Maximum 300
Live Polling and Chat function
Contact: email@example.com for further information